Patta directly from JDA without any registry charge. & No demand charges on electricity connection in the house. & Only 20% of the deposit amount that too in 2 installments and the remaining 80% at the simple interest rate of 6.99%. & Only 20% of the deposit amount that too in 2 installments and the remaining 80% at the simple interest rate of 6.99%. & Today with all livable facilities like underground power line, sewerage, one shade tree for each house, LED road light, park, temple, community hall, road, open gym, separate play area for children & Security Camera etc Near Sector Road & Township fully covered with greenery. No hidden charges like brokerage or brokerage etc. Read More..
360. 17 gaj 6700/- per gaj farm house 40 feet road registry charge 50000/- Read More..
This 344 square yards plot is available for residential purposes. It is located near Renwal Phagi Police Station at Roopwas Road.It guarantees a peaceful coexistence. The closest market lies at a distance of 1 km. Read More..
100 sq. yard residential plot available for sale near Ring Road, Diggi Road, Kishorpura. The residential plot is vastu friendly with wide roads on both sides. The plot is JDA approved. Location of the residential plot is very appealing, peaceful and surrounded by newly constructed houses. This area has all the basic amenities required and is well connected with nearby important destinations. Plots size in between 100 sq. yard to 500 sq yard, and range 17900 per sq. yard. Read More..
A 3 BHK independent villa is available for sale in Diggi Road, Jaipur, the villa has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathroom, 1 balconies including a modular kitchen. The newly constructed villa lies close to Diggi Road’s schools, banks, ATM’s as well as hospital, all of which lie in a 3km range from the villa. The nearest market is 1 km – and well connected with a range of transportation facilities. Read More..